Thursday 16 February 2012


After commenting and reading my friends blogs I’m finding it very interesting to see their opinions and thoughts on current affairs and the uni course in general.
After looking at Jenna’s blog
I had to admit that I agreed with her, all of my friends are moaning about their courses and how boring they are… (I’m not saying that ICCT is the most exciting subject in the world mind) But the variety of modules we have from; Programming, Maths, Physics, Networking etc.. We are never doing the same work over and over!! It might be tough or some of the subjects may be difficult but overall I enjoy it J
One of the benefits about doing this course is learning about forever developing technology. No matter what is created there will always be something better around the corner. One thing I found interesting was Jumana’s blog about the person-to-persons money transfer app.
This is a huge development and just proves how fast technology is developing. I just love reading and learning about these kind of things and my course helps me understand them even more J

No comments:

Post a Comment